Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dear Tasy!!

I have a friend by the name of Tasneem. She is a good girl, hardworking, funny and had a few admirers. I had known her for about one year and half. She is currently doing her practical training in Bosnia. This is her blog: tasneem..Today is her birthday!! She is a year older today.. I would like to wish her “happy birthday Tasy!!” My wish:
  • May Allah grant you a long age which you can make a lot of Ibadah to him
  • The year ahead provide a lot of wonderful surprise to you
  • May you always be happy with those who you love
  • May your entire wish come true
  • I wish that we will remain as a friend till the end of our life
  • Finally, all the best in what ever you are doing and you wish to do!!!!
she just love outdoor activities I guess!!!
 P/s: I hope she read this open letter dedicated to her (with love) as I did not wish her through facebook.. It is so crowded there and everyone is saying the same thing.. hope I can give her a special one.. huhuhu.. Tasy, you better read this!!!

1 comment:

  1. Faty!
    Thanks a lot,dear.Can't believe u blogged on me =')
    May U have the most happiness!Ameen.

    ReplyDelete