Tuesday, February 8, 2011

at this moment..

I had been reading about Anne Frank, remember this entry? I was so engross in reading it. Last few days, I tried to search from you-tube and I found out about the movie. There are 2 version if I'm not mistaken. The old version was release in 1959. Click here for the older version. There are 14 episode all together. For a newer version, click here, There are 19 episode all together. I don't think many would have passion to watch this old and historical movie as I am. But I'm glad that I had watch it. For those who would love to know more about this girl, can click here. This girl and few other people had been hiding in the Secret Annexe during the wold war two for more than 2 years. The place is soon open as a museum. If you are going to Amsterdam, and would like to visit the Secret Annexe, click here.

"I haven't written for a few days, because I wanted first of all to think about my diary. It's an odd idea for someone like me to keep a diary; not only because I have never done so before, but because it seems to me that neither I - nor for that matter anyone else - will be interested in the unbosoming of a thirteen-year-old schoolgirl. Still, what does that matter? I want to write, but more than that, I want to bring out all kinds of things that lie buried deep in my heart." (from The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank, 1952)

No comments:

Post a Comment