Thursday, February 3, 2011

Beautiful Malaysia..

Hi..

Today I would like to write about my own country, Malaysia.. Before this, I always envy people who get the chance to travel overseas or abroad. Such as London, US, Australia, Mauritius, South Africa and the list goes on.. You should have seen that I got a very long list of places that I wish I could visit. I also wish to go here and there, all around the world. But when I was browsing the net, and looking at these pictures, my heart melt... I should have realize it long time ago!! That Im actually living in a place that everyone wish they had a house and settling in there.. 

DSCN1156.JPG
There are alot of different type food that can be found here, in Malaysia.. this picture is taken in Penang.. Malaysian are known to be the heaven of delicious food/dishes and they are cheep also... what more you would ask from a great holiday, a great food too, rite??
This can be found in Pulau Perhentian, Terengganu in Malaysia..

DSCN2037.JPG 
The sunset..

DSCN1025.JPG 
This is the typical one.. KLCC in the heart of Kuala Lumpur..

DSCN1523.JPG
The tea plantation in Cameroon Highland, in the states of Pahang, also in Malaysia..

Is this blog entry a payed advertisement  from the government of Malaysia?? Hehehehehe.. of course not!! This enty is being written out of the love of nature with full of passion..

p/s: While writing this entry, I sent a sms to Mr Husband telling him that I can wait to go back and had a honeymoon in Kuala Lumpur, just like most of my foreign friend who choose Malaysia as their honeymoon destination... BTW, I think my honeymoon list wont be ending, as it keep on increasing... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment