Tuesday, March 1, 2011

goodbye winter..

The weather change so fast. I don't aspect it to change this fast. The winter in Abu Dhabi officially finish last week (according to me). The weather right now is between 25C to 30C. And it is hot!!! According to the news yesterday, the weather in Dubai reach 37C. I did not know whether it is true or not. Kak fat told me that in summer, the weather can reach 55C. Owh lucky that I'm going back soon. How do they survive in this hot weather??

p/s: look, my hand was inside the bag, as it was so cold at this time... It was early December if I'm not mistaken..

2 comments:

  1. Awak, saya nak kirim boleh? Nanti balik dari AD claim dari saya. Boleh? Saya nk keychain AD. Carikan keychain di tempat-tempat yg awak pergi. Boleh tak, kalau tak menyusahkan la...hehe.

    ReplyDelete