Monday, March 7, 2011

another manic monday!!

Dear reader..
 
How are you? Hope that you are fine. Sorry that I had not been writing for quit sometimes. Am I depressed or under stress? I have these symptoms of thinking bout food for the whole day lately!! I keep on munching non stop. I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with me. At the end, I can conclude that I’m under stress. Why I’m stress?? I did not know the answer either. Plus, I got so many things to do, yet I’m not in the mood to do any of it.. I’m hopeless, restless, etc.. There are just too much on my mind. The entire thing that I can think of is  to watch a Korean movie!! Am I stressing out bcoz of this??!! 
 
There are a lot of things happen around me. I would like to write it all here. But then, I’m stress out as I’m just not into doing it now!! What hormone is this?! Dear Dr. please help me out!!

Owh.. I listen to the radio recently and learn bout this new syndrome. Busy Life Style (BLS) syndrome. It is all about being forgetful in our daily life. The more we see new things, the more forgetful we become. You can find it more by click here. Do you suffer from this syndrome?? I’m one of them definitely. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment