Thursday, March 3, 2011

saengil chukha hamnida dear hubby~

Today is a very special day to me. Why? It is actually the birthday of dear husband. He is much older than me, by few months to be exact. It is his first birthday that we are supposed to celebrate together after we got married. But unfortunately, there is nothing much that we can plan and do as his beloved crime partner is far in the Middle East country at this moment. On top of it, there is no internet connection right now (when I’m writing this entry), so I can only post this entry to wish his birthday when I go to work next morning.  By now, he must be sleeping as it is already 2am back in Malaysia.

Dear husband,
What should I write here as there are lots of things that I would like to write about!! Hmm.. First of all, I would like to thank you for always be there for me. Your patience in dealing with all of my silly and childish behavior really touches my heart. The support that you give too, allow me to grow and learn things in a better way. I’m so blessed to have to know someone like you and it is double the happiness to have you as my husband. (I'm sorry if my sentence is so flowery and poetic.. Am I writing a love story novel??? Heheheeh)

Besides that, I would like to thank you for letting me go this far (and far apart from you of course) just for me to learn more about life and to know myself better. We just got married for 4 months and now we are apart for thousand miles. Thanks for the trust and confidence that you had in me just to let me go for a while. This is something that not all husbands can do and have the guts to do so. Thanks dear.. (Although we fight even more when we are far away.. hehehe) 


I would like to wish you all the best in whatever that you are doing. May Allah grant you long age in iman and taqwa. I also hope that you will read up more in order to be a good husband as well as a good father for the junior version of Tim and Jem.. ehheehe.. Hope that we will live happily ever after, in this world and also hereafter. Dear, don’t forget bout your diet ok?!  I have so many things more to write but I’m a bit tired now. Can I continue the wish later on?? Till then.. All the best sayang!! I will always love you for the sake of Allah. Take care k.. =)

Your cute wife,
Tim-tom

p/s: we are going to postpone his birthday celebration to the 2nd of June.. hehehehe.. sorry dear for the late celebration..

No comments:

Post a Comment