Monday, May 23, 2011

continue writing~

Hi everyone!!

First of all, i would like to apologize for being so quit nowadays without any news. I had been back in Malaysia since 2 weeks ago. but at that time, im busy completing my thesis, so i dont really have time to blog. then, after my thesis completed, i had to clean up the house which is so dusty and out of order and out of shape.. You can just imagine if you leave a men and a house for about 5 months, what will happen? hmm..

there are so many things that i would like to share with all of you. i will try do it one by one ok. hope that you are still with me to read out all of my wonderful experience being in the other part of the world.

tonight, i will be going to my uncle house to  discuss what im going to do next after i had completed my studies. wish me luck ok as im so nervous on what will happen next in my journey in this world..

No comments:

Post a Comment